1 6oz box black cherry jello 1 6oz box of raspberry jello
1 ¾ cups hot water 1 12 oz can wholeberry cranberry sauce
¼ cup lemon juice 1 4oz package of chopped walnuts
2 cups sour cream
- 1. Dissolve both flavors of jello in hot water.
- 2. Add lemon juice and cranberry sauce
- 3. Incorporate with spoon
- 4. Refrigerate mixture until firm
- 5.Combine jello mixture with sour cream and nuts.
- 6. Place in mold and refrigerate until set.
- 7. Serve
I’ve also lined muffin tin with foil holiday cups and spooned in mixture for individual servings. This recipe is a colorful addition to the holiday table.